Thursday, May 30, 2013

Laziness is my name-o!

I once had this notion that I was going to be healthy and exercise, you know, look awesome for the summer. I started exercising. Then I felt like finishing a Pokemon game I never beat. That's when I went on a two week Pokemon rush that I'm just coming off of. Then I started play Zelda on my laptop instead of on a TV. Now, I sit around all day beating one game in two days and now I'm on another. All this happens while eating junkfood because real food takes too long to cook. I haven't read/finished a book in forever, I haven't even written my book in forever, I barely listen to music that isn't video game related too! Could I be any farther from my goals? Could this be the definition of laziness? Yes.





                                

No comments:

Post a Comment