Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Video Game RUSH!!!

I decided to replay The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for like... the 20th time. Normally, I play it with my sister and we switch the remote back and forth. Then Zelda 3DS came out and that was my first time beating it all the way through alone. That took me about a month to beat. I JUST beat the game in 2 1/2 days! DAYS I SAY!!! Of course that left little social life, but hey! I feel great now!

Next up is Majora's Mask! My sister and I bought it when if first came out and only beat it... oh... last year. We didn't do so well. My new challenge is to beat that thing all the way through (so pretty much everything in the game) in under 13 years. I know... pressing time limit there. But now you know my goals! Excuse me while I go get some much needed rest!


No comments:

Post a Comment