Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Slam the Brakes... slowly

So... this is it. It's my last month-ish of my first semester! I think it went pretty well! Last day of most classes is May 9, the others end on the next Monday, then a placement test for math (AHHHH), then finals, then a week off, then my last final!!!!!!!! Well, until then don't expect to hear from me until then unless something exciting  happens. I have a pile of papers and tests to do/study for, then I have more stuff to study for, then some more to study for. Oh yeah and I have papers to grade which I still haven't done, AND I have a life to live as well. But I am switching driving schools so I can actually get driving lessons that aren't a month and a half apart from each other so I can acquire that wretched licence and finally be 'free to move about the country'! HAHA.  I'm getting there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment